Friday, November 13, 2009

**Brush Your English**

Wanna brush ur english?Read this...;p

So,what do I press??



Thanks for the suggestion...!!



Are they your relatives...?

Nice to meet them!!


Sorry,I can't treasure the used one..!




Bottled water in a can?



DATA BREAKER?!?!?!


Okay..

Please do not disturb me?

I won't..Promise



Take the child

Fall into water carefully???

OR

HAVE A CAREFUL SUICIDE;P

Adoiyaii..fenin lalat



Mcm nak cakap RABBITS pon ada gak.huhu



The key to EXISTENCE is PUSHING!!



Yes..I will..!



Died on the table?

Thanks for your CORPORATION!































































































































































































































































































































































0 comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates